advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, January 30, 2006

Larry King’s Adweek Column.

Call me crazy, but I don’t know why the Burger King guy has such a big head...... Print it: Coke is the new Pepsi...... I may be out on a limb here, but the guy who invented blogs may be onto something..... I know it’s early, but if Deutsch gets behind Hillary like they did with Bill, she’s a lock in ’08...... Is it me, or are boxing promoters and awards show judges at the top of their game...... This just in: those Wendy’s ads are funny...... Mark my words: banner ads are the next big thing...... I’m not seeing as many cigarette ads on TV like I used to...... Until search engines can help me find my keys, I don’t see them lasting...... You heard it here first: Carrot Top is 1-800-FUNNY!...... Print it: that Nike logo is everywhere...... If this keeps up, the lack of Amish copywriters could eventually be a problem...... I think we’ve seen the end of agency mergers...... Someone needs to tell Geico that cavemen don’t talk, otherwise, great spots...... GOOD NIGHT, TOLEDO!

No comments: