advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A day late and a post short.

Yeah, yeah. I blew yesterday off. So let me jump back into things with some quick thoughts:
  • Design: This is what happens when you open a design contest up to marketing people. I love Guy, but to quote the design Raven - never more, please.
  • Random: Ok, NJ officially has the worst drivers on the planet. (I haven’t been to Rome where I’ve heard it’s a nightmare), but compared to Guadalara, LA, Chicago, NYC, Boston and Miami? NJ drivers are the worst. I hate them.
  • Techie: From the still needs fixing depart: TypePad, TypeKey, Type-AB neg and all the blog software freaks really need to do add a “notify by email” feature when you post a comment on any blog. That way, you don’t have to to go back and check a post to see if new comments were added. This would be a HUGE timesaver.

Tags: , ,

2 comments:

David Wen said...

man some of these book cover designs really make you scratch your head...

Anonymous said...

And some of them make me want to scratch my eyes out.