advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Eyeglasses and creatives...


I just started a new gig today. Buried to the ceiling with work, so my pearls of wisdom runneth under this sec, more goodies tonight kiddies. But here's one I noticed today, someone made the comment some time ago, (maybe it was John and Tug at American Copywriter on a podcast), that creatives have really strange eyeglasses. You know the brand: the Buddy Holly thick-as-shit black frame deals. I noticed that today after several meetings with the new 'team', and damn if wasn't true. I guess Buddy was a CD.

Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is news to you? I always assumed that funky specs were a hiring requirement for creatives and a prerequisite for Canadian citizenship.

Anonymous said...

Not new per se, just something you file away and forget – until you’re back in a room with 20 of them looking at you.

I can also claim an Ontario bloodline, just not the glasses. Those whacky Canucks eh.