advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Sunday, October 22, 2006

VOTE OR DIE IN YOUR SLEEP!

Well, time for more primary fun. Looks like both parties are upping the ante as time runs out. What to do, what to do. The Republican party of NJ, (not affiliated with any specific candidate), sent me a large 4-panel DM piece that doesn’t leave anything out in its bid to scare voters. Basically, I’ll be killed in my sleep by border-crossing illegal terrorists if I don’t vote GOP. (Click on image to see front/back.)

As for the Dems? Jack Murtha, (who apparently took over get-out-the-vote duty from John Kerry), emailed me a more clean layout with nice use of white space, but couldn’t resist getting down and dirty with a plea to avoid the ‘scumbags’. (Click image below to enlarge.) I have to give Dems credit for utilizing new-fangled media to get out their message, after all, Al Gore did invent the internet you know, but the GOP dances with who brung ’em working that terror angle.

Ok, Logo Nation, cast your vote for the better pitch.

No comments: