advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Why on Earth do you read this blog?

Because I’m all about consumer-generated anything, and because I also love focus groups, take two seconds and let me know just why it is you spend your employer’s hard-earned retainer reading MTLB. (You can choose more than one answer.)

Why on Earth do you read this blog?
Art director rants leading in 10 directions.
Unique funky ads/virals/videos from odd places.
Rehashed ads/virals/videos found on Adrants/Adfreak/etc.
Tech tips, Mac tips, etc.
Cool designers/musicians I find.
Political satire/rants.
Book reviews/movie reviews & marketing talk.
Current trends in media/culture/celebrities.
George Parker “FUCK” references.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you hadn't lumped celebrities in with media and culture, though. Or maybe I wish that it didn't make sense that you did. I think I just injured myself with syntax.

Anonymous said...

Not media in the trad sense of the biz, but PR and celebrity fuck-ups basically. But no worries, all is forgiven here in the Land of Logos.