advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mr. Sulu, ahead mock factor 5.

Is there anything Shatner won’t promote? Not only is he in the current Negotiator spots for Priceline, but I just heard a radio spot for Gillette’s Fusionoid Mach 15. Not three blades - fifteen mister. There’s more though, there always is. Next month the Milwaukee Ballet will feature his spoken word brilliance in a special performance. What’s next, pics of him coming out of a motel room with the King? George Forman, move over.

Tags: ,

5 comments:

czeltic girl said...

Ok. Wrote a comment, then Blogger proceeded to eat it while it was trying to tell me about all the greatness I should expect now that I've upgraded to their new system.

*sigh*

Ah, well. It was just something thanking you for reminding me about the Shatner/ballet performance. I'd almost completely managed to block that out by now.

Maulleigh said...

He's creeptacular seducing that chick on the Priceline commercial? Ick.

Anonymous said...

Hearing him say ‘so naughty’ elevates the creep level.

RFB said...

Do NOT mess with the Shat.

Anonymous said...

Nice pic, lol. "Ok, make a wish!"