advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, March 12, 2007

Incestuous link love party time.

Couple of blog mentions I’ve been meaning to get to for some time but have been too busy until now.

Spin Thicket
added some new features. If you haven’t already, definitely check it out. A great place for anyone with an advertising or marketing blog to submit links to their stories.

Brandflakes for Breakfast has cool views and internet finds, run by design and branding agency VIA out of my old CT stomping grounds. They’re also currently looking for a designer.

For crazy like a bag o’ wild ferrets crazy, I scan these places for some world wide funk: CityRag, gridskipper, Meme Huffer and retroCRUSH.

If you can’t find it on YouTube, try iFilm, Break.com or Awful Commercials.com.

For rants, Why Advertising Sucks goes off way more than I used to. I also have a hefty tab at each of these ad joints: copyranter, AC, Jetpacks, Yonder Ponder and Not Billable. (Working on one at highjive’s and a shout out to friend of the show Moda.)

6 comments:

darryl ohrt said...

Awesome!! Thanks for the love, Bill!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Love your work,

J.

RFB said...

Gracias, Guillermo.

Irene Done said...

Thanks for including me. And I'm really grateful for every single comment you've ever left on my blog. You really don't know how encouraging that is.

Anonymous said...

Np folks. Without me, I’m nothing. Or you, or something like that.

Moda di Magno said...

Heavens Bill!

So thoughtful and kind! Smooches to you too!

xoxo
Lori