advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, April 9, 2007

Cell phone or internet?

Yeah, I’m in a poll mood, so what. Having recently lost my DSL for a day while switching ISPs, I was hurting bad. I had my cell phone and could’ve routed email to it, but still, email’s only one part of the World Wide Internet fix I’ve come to apparently crave. Now, I’ve lost my phone in the past for a few days and didn’t really miss all the VMs. Somehow though, the internet has me in its evil grasp. Y tu Logo Freaks?
What hurts more, being without
internet or cell phone?
Cell.
Internet.
Neither. I’m Amish.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Stanley Johnson said...

Forget being without internet, try being slowed down from supefast broadband to 64k for a week. It put me in such a bad mood every time I went online I actually didn't bother for two whole days.