advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, May 4, 2007

Web 2.0? How about Spray Mount 1.0?


Ok, stupid art director stuff. Put Web 2.0 on the back burner for a sec and deal with Spray Mount 1.0. Know how many studios still use this shit? There needs to be a few less Range Rovers in the parking lot for the VPs and account team and instead, a new non-spray adhesive unit installed in the studio. There’s no need for 3M’s cancer-in-a-can, unless agencies really don’t give a shit about their employee’s health. There's stuff like this or this.

Tags:

2 comments:

Thinking In Vain said...

I have some just in case I forget to reorder the adhesive stuff.

If I'm prepared to run out - I won't. That's my philosophy at least.

Moda di Magno said...

Rock on brother! I'm in a new building with a brand new spray booth. Yay...