advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I will never be as good as either of these two.

Either Lebron with a ball or the Etch-A-Sketch guy with his toy. (It’s part of a larger campaign.) When you look at the art, sure it looks like most clip art books from the 80’s–until you realize what he draws with. Watch this clip and tell me you don’t wanna just grab that damn thing and shake it over your head. (And shouldn’t someone this good with something like that be on a government watchlist somewhere?) Look below, here’s as good as I’ll ever get with an Etch-A-Sketch. (I’ll just use the keyboard because it’s almost the same.)

-----------------
|||||||||||||||| ||||||
-----------------

Figure it out yet? Yup. It’s a rectangle. I fucking rock.

Tags: ,

1 comment:

Joker said...

Sweeeeeet... it could also be a supremely fat roman number 2, so it's got flexibility.


And DAMN that guy's insane. Can you imagine a titty twister from that guy, yeeeesh.