advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Steven Tyler’s other daughter.

Usually, I look the other way when actors try and rock. But after hearing a few tracks, somehow I imagine this is who Steve secretly thought Liv was really going to turn out to be. Juliette Lewis, the female Crispin Glover, now with 15% more “Hi, I’m Earth, have we met?” I think in a steel cage match she could kick the ass of every past Americal Idol winner, Brett Michaels and Pink–combined.

Tags: ,

5 comments:

James-H said...

I'm shocked and surprised by how good this music is. She's a MUCH better singer than weirdo-cum-actor.

RFB said...

That chick has balls.

Just heard Billy Bob Thornton on the radio, promoting an upcoming gig down here. Cowpunk Rock Electric-Billy was how he described it. His band is called the Boxmasters. Not bad.

And I could live the rest of my life in peace if I don't have to see Kevin Bacon slinging a guitar in one more Hanes ad.

Thinking In Vain said...

You should've used this picture: http://www.razer.ca/images/969_photographs/julietLewis_07.jpg

Moda di Magno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moda di Magno said...

This is a perfect way for her to channel all of the NBK utter psychotic persona she's been working on for years. Yeah, chick can frigging sing. Wish someone would dress her better. @TIV - that's exactly the style I'm worried about...