advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, November 15, 2007

But wait, there’s more.

•• Isn’t the minimum safe distance between sequels like, more than five years?
•• Six guerrilla campaigns worth a look.
•• Everything will be free eventually.
•• Simple yet effective.
•• Amex’s Absolute LGBT support.
•• Microsoft tools at again.
•• If there’s a better shark tampon metaphor, I haven’t seen it.

1 comment:

Joker said...

1.) But wait, it isn't a sequel but a frigid attempt to finally make a decent Hulk movie. After 2003's fortuitous turd of a movie, making a better film this time around is like trying to make a better Resident Evil movie... but wait... RE 2 sucked even more than the first... awww hell.

2.) Dirty minds get great guerrilla ideas. :D

3.) I wish that were true... one step closer to a Star Trek era.

4.) Totally agree. And the liner note is right, I wish I had thought of that before.

5.) Gay means happy and happy means gay. So Amex and Absolut are very happy, I mean gay, I mean both.

6.) Microsoft needs to check their "Vista" cuz they ain't seeing the big picture... Some Español double entendre humor... or a lame attempt at it.

7.) Dun dun dun dun dun dund didodeeeee didodee didodeeeeeeee