advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, November 16, 2007

Rent the coffee, we throw in the car.

Okay, I guess. Travel + car = need to stop for drink sometimes. I wonder how many people take the coffee and drive to a Starbucks though. I guess when you’re basically reduced to being a price brand in the rental category with real no point of difference, any idea gets the nod. Why not then just give free Trojans away for when you stop and pick up a hooker on the way to a Motel 6. A branding three-way if you will. NOT that I’m stereotyping or anything. (But as coffee themes go, a better ‘pick me up’ is Enterprise’s free ride program.) Better yet, just make it 1 lb. of coffee and something more useful like a travel mug with each 2nd rental. Or for instant gratification, a Dunkin’ Donuts $5 gift card.

Tags: , ,

No comments: