advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, January 24, 2008

It’s why I love this guy.

There are moments when an actor steals the show. Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross, Christopher Walken in True Romance—and Gary Busey in whatever this is. I don’t even need to see the rest of the movie to know I’ve witnessed cinemagic. Unlike those other two roles,
I have a hard time believing
his part was scripted. If it was, then maybe something like:

EXT. BARN – DAY

(Gary tries to contact reality.)

Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Car accident in slow motion. Yup, that's what we call stuff like this.

Unknown said...

Interesting how all the scene stealers are bat-shit-insane, isn't it. That's right up there with Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

Joker said...

Please find me the name of this film. I have just witnessed greatness.
Btw, the mere mention of ordering to put a chicken wing up one's asshole as a suppository makes me weep with happiness. "Southern fried chicken....." fucking beautiful.