advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Tuesday, February 12, 2008

But wait, there’s more.

Copywriters, wanna earn more? Tone it down!
Oh I think 15+ years dealing with client requests certifies me.
How’s the Crazy Preacherman’s Fake Wine? I’ll have that.
Matt Damon knows that Scotty doesn’t know. He does now.
Sensible underwear also makes sensible furniture.
Probably not the ideal way to celebrate Black History Month.
I once joked about a Motley Cruise. Really need to stop doing that.
See, all that matters is that you look good and talk about yourself.
Nice to see Downey doing well post-rehab.
You’d have forgotten about Asian Pandas if Axe ran this spot at halftime.
Will Ferrell stinkin’ up the joint.
Microsoft thinks people use the internet. No, really, they do.
Alfred Hitchcock—commercial director.
Solipsists, put down the fucking earbuds and step away from the playlist.

1 comment:

Joker said...

1. I ... have to..... tone it down.....? I'm screwed... Man what a BS clip, I love it. And that kitchen table? I want it. And might I add that product placement has always sucked?

2. What a crock....

3. The Virgin Jesus Juice?

4. I hate it when they block videos. grrrr.

5. Two types of wood can come out of this scenario.

6. New derogatory term for white girls that dig black guys, Chocolate cream filled crackers.

7. I'm triply nauseus from their music, Vince Neil a la carte and this blatant use of where are they now fame.

8. Just Julia.... whatever. This type of fame development is what produces disgusting memes like Chris Crocker and his bbff love charades. no talent, just shock factor and being as ridiculous, childish and annoyingly gay as can be done to demote the value of the gay communiy.

9. I agree. Good actor, bad coke habit.

10. Brings a whole new meaning to eat me.

11. Herniated Colon.... I bow to greatness.

12. Well look at all the leaps and bounds they've taken with Vista... wait. It still sucks? never mind.

13. You gotta love the Hitchcock... true that may soound like some Norwegian sex move, but hey, who's taking notes?.

14. So true... including myself though in brainstorm sessions I'm 100% for my art director.... wow that sounded awkward.