advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, April 25, 2008

Dress code for creatives?

Who said Leo Burnett can’t do viral ‘cause this topic is gonna spread everywhere. So they’re supposedly instituting a dress code for everyone there. Hmmm. Account side, I could see, they deal with clients on a regular basis. Creatives though? Clients expect thick black glasses, iconic tees, funky kicks (funky I say), and ... jeans. What sayeth you? (Normally, I would never run a poll that looked like this, but I couldn’t resist going with a style which almost matches their announcement poster.)

(UPDATE: Like, omg, bloggers like me got totally pwned.)


3 comments:

Tommy Nauw said...

I voted other, but I want to share my minimum standard, which I think is quite reasonable:

No shirt, no shoes: No Job.


This fits my creative director. Half the time he's still got sand on his legs from surfing before work. Same with our main copywriter.

When I see either of them in pants and a buttoned shirt I assume they have to be in court or meeting a new client. Long time clients know better than to expect the CD to look like an AE.

Anonymous said...

Eight voted other so far. This has me worried.

Anonymous said...

I think other might be dangerous. Like wearing foodstuffs or office furniture.