advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, June 6, 2008

If it’s Friday, it must be Shatner clip time.



Forget marketing talk and social media—when my audience demands quality, I deliver in the form of The Shat. Watch this pre-Trek acting tour de force that almost rivals Alec Baldwin’s Glengarry appearance. Almost. Watch, with every hand slap Captain James T is laying the groundwork for future discussions on engineering capabilities relative to fuel source availability: “Scotty, I. Need. More. Power.” Or, if bad Southern dialect spoken by Great White Northerners isn’t your thing, listen to him kick it with Esperanto!

5 comments:

RFB said...

That was a treat - and very timely. Have you seen I am Canadian?

Anonymous said...

I have not. Now, I must.

Anonymous said...

Wait, you mean the I am Joe thing? I may have.

RFB said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1CwZgb_iAI

Irene Done said...

I kinda got distracted there for a minute when he took off his jacket. Does that make me shallow?