advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, September 22, 2008

Social media loser.

Yeah, that’s pretty much me. While going through some old emails, I noticed a ton of few sites I signed up for over the past year or two, but kind of let go in terms of visiting. Usually I signed up for this or that because someone sent me an invite or I’d discovered them via another site. Problem is, there’s no way to read them all. Maybe because I blog too much, but out of the 45 below, I literally use one regularly, Twitter. Any other losers out there signed up on too many sites?

AdGabber
Adholes
Babelgum
Bebo
Blip.fm
Bloglines
Del.icio.us
Digg
Disqus
Facebook
Feedburner
Flickr
FriendFeed
Gawker Media
iLike
iMeem
Last.fm
LinkedIn
MySpace
naymz
Ning
ooVoo
OnXiam
Plaxo
Plurk
Pownce
RapHappy
Second Life
Seesmic
Socialthing
Soup
Squidoo
StumbleUpon
Technorati
Trendio
Tumblr
Twitter
Utterz
Vimeo
Virb
Vox
YouTube
Ziki
Zoominfo
Zude

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a ton of sites to check on regularly. I am currently looking for a program to keep track of all of them in one nice neat place.
Any suggestions

Scott@njmotocross.com

Anonymous said...

If you have ADD like me, it is overwhelming. I did start using Digsby awhile back. It helps keep at least some of this stuff aggregated in one spot.