advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Tuesday, January 13, 2009

“You’re gonna love my nuts.”



Vince ‘Shamwow’ Offer is back for the Slap Chop. The Slap Chop being the answer to life’s problems. (DISCLAIMER: I have one, but it’s called the Quick Chop and yes, it is the answer to life’s problems because nothing minces and takes out frustration more loudly than this thing, except for ice cubes in a blender. BWAP-BAP-BAP-BAP. Done.) As for the spot, I can’t look away. Soup in five seconds people! Who said long-form commercials are dead.

7 comments:

Irene Done said...

"Stop having a boring tuna. Stop having a boring life."

You know, I was a little depressed that Billy Mays had jumped the shark with his ESPN360 spots. But now. Vince gives me reason to live. The man is clearly working on a whole different level and we are lucky to be witnesses to it.

And, uh, has Vince been working out? He suddenly looks less methy.

Anonymous said...

"You're gonna slap away every day."

There is so much to love about this commercial, I don't even know where to begin. Great find.

llcooljessie said...

@ Irene: Obviously, he's been eating better. Why? Slap chop.

I'm calling right now. I sure hope the 20 minutes isn't up yet.

darryl ohrt said...

I saw this on tv, and was too lazy to look for it on YouTube. Soooo glad that you did. Vince is my new favorite person.

M.M. McDermott said...

Billy Mays, you've been put on notice.

Anonymous said...

Im gonna LOVE his nuts one slap at a time!...if he'll let me!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had his nuts!