advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcome home. Again.


“...I don’t know, but I remember leaving the Marines early and later walking out of the bus, not knowing where to go. My story was different but three family members found me minutes later. Just something about this video that hits me really hard. Those guys then were your real brothers...”catsolo84

Coming at it from a different POV, this IAVA spot for CommunityofVeterans.org is effective in welcoming back vets from Iraq and Afghanistan. As the war has become more and more unpopular, seems like it became easy to forget those still serving. A little reminder never hurts.

1 comment:

DCR said...

I've seen this on TV. Frankly, it meant more to see it on here, especially with your preamble.

Thanks shipmate.