advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, July 31, 2009

Okay, this time I mean it. The best infomercial you will ever see. (NSFW.)



(I mean not even remotely safe in terms of the F-bombs dropping.) Admittedly, I toyed with not showing you this so soon after Paula Deen’s Heart Attack, but I had to. You don’t pass on greatness. You just don’t.

Now, I thought when it came to classic combos, they’d nailed it with that Reese’s peanut butter and chocolate merger thing. But then, they go and do this. Who would have ever thought to mix the two genres of Juggalos* and infomercial together? Billed as The Most Controversial Music Festival in the World, the 2009 Gathering Of The Juggalos promises to be even more, um, controversialer.

Where do you start? The one comment on YouTube that the festival is mainstream now. Now? Damn, what were they doing before people noticed it, live sacrifices between sets?
Maybe it’s the host and hostess channeling wigga culture at its fin... worst. May I interest you in some wrestling segments with almost nearly real folding chairs? Or, wait for it...

SEMINARS! Wtf. It’s like podcamp for serial killers. I have to stop there. I really do. You will sit and watch, enthralled, like a car wreck. I promise.

(Via aNYthing glob.)


*Fans of Insane Clown Posse.

1 comment:

phillybikeboy said...

That makes me feel so old. But it also makes me feel tasteful....and thin! So I guess that's a good thing.