advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Overheard internet.

Because internet comments are cool, honest and sad. Bringing you the net’s unedited B-roll, straight to your monitor:

Man, if I had 75 quid for every time I ate shit… John Rose

Crabcore used to be what i assumed, was my dad getting a bushel basket of blue claws, tormenting me by waving them in my face & proceeding to stuff himself full of steamed crustaceans & getting wasted on buds while blasting steely dan which would possibly climax with me taking a beating. that was HARDCORE... Jeff

Nothing like tornadoes and gay Euro pop.” Burnwash

I been hit by a women and she was trying tog et me to hit her back just so she can try to get me mad its crazy....ps never date a bi polar chic..run...”Joe

This is a man that treats his children really bad, and then use’s his wife as an excuse. Yea he should be in congress. Anyone that treats woman and children badly will do good in congress……….go america.”Barb

No comments: