advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, August 6, 2009

How about a “We won’t crash into the side of a mountain” guarantee instead.









I can see travel agents backing up their vacation packages, but now German airline Lufthansa is also taking responsibility for the weather. For every day of rain on your vacation (over .o2” of an inch), you get 20 euros ($29) up to a max of 200 euros. Hmmm, of all the things I would want money back on, the last thing I would blame an airline for is the amount of sun they could deliver. What if it didn’t rain but the vacation sucked anyway, would I still get something? Or the asshats who board before me and take up all the room in the overhead with their carryonasauruses? I’d be okay with a little pain and suffering remuneration then please.

No comments: