advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Saturday, August 29, 2009

I though dreams burned brighter than
3-5 watts though?













It’s the I Have A Dream lightbulb. This may be the greatest thing I’ve seen this... month though. Inventor Rayomn Guyton is leading a 26-mile Faithwalk today in Chicago to build support for a memorial for Dr. Martin Luther King. Hold Up the Light is the company behind the bulb, a good cause no doubt. But, think of all the possible your logo here brand tie-in possibilities! Why the pharma brand metaphors alone would fund that wall. “After I took (X), it was like a light went on!” Sorry for the watermark but that’s the only image I can find. If you want more divine inspiration, check out the other bulbs available on their website as well their commercial.

No comments: