advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, August 3, 2009

Where I pretty much offend everyone.


Bruce Lee fans. Mommy Bloggers™. American car buyers. Yep, that pretty much covers it. Hey, sometimes I get carried away and sound like a lunatic, what can I say. Mention PayPerMom and Chinese food and, well, it’s on, bitches! This week, I join Host Bob, Brian Morrissey from Adweek, and David Cherry. Rants include why Lutz at GM is focused on advertising when he should be focused on product, why the only positive brand images to ever come out of China are Bruce Lee and Chinese food, and my personal fave: Mommy Bloggers who use blogs as a form of compensation for years of doing housework and/or raising a family. (Don’t even start because you know a lot of them believe that.)

Download the show directly here. (Topics here.) You can also follow us all on Twitter: TheBeanCast, mtlb, blendoh and bmorrissey.

Tags:

No comments: