advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, September 18, 2009

Overheard internet.

Because internet comments are cool, honest and sad. Bringing you the net’s unedited B-roll, straight to your monitor:

FUCK WOODY I AINT GOT NO BURGER
Sam Schmidt

You can’t ‘decree’ a question... let alone two. Also, the question you should be asking is 'why do so many tunes from Antenna feature parts that are lifted, almost verbatim, from Radiohead songs?' Oh, and Hypothermia isn't nearly good enough to warrant nostalgia. Those things, I would decree (were I retarded).”
multard

I wish I could hate you to death.
UnholyBurgerr

This treads that fine, fine line between genius and… whatever it is that’s the opposite of genius. (Fred Durst, maybe?)
Quadell (NSFW)

All that focusing isn’t a good idea if you're in a hall of mirrors.”
BadUncle

I found the commercial funny, but halfway through I was thinking “Wow, those are some good prices.
Eggyman101

No comments: