advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, April 19, 2010

Microsite’s latest iPhone Killer. Kin ya dig it?



Look at me with jokes. So Consumer Reports is up in arms. Arms I say! Some pseudo nipple slip texting moment? Please. Tame stuff meant in fun. I’ve seen lamer shit that’s tried way harder to be hip with Ashton and his forced Nikon party spots. Although YouTube nation doesn’t seem to agree with me:

“Microsoft looks ridiculous when it tries to be hip (“I’m a PC”) like Apple. This creative is worse: pandering.

“Oh look, we’re Microsoft, we’re so 2005 in our understanding of consumer technology. We’re so hip. This is way better than the “I’m a PC” campaign we did that just buried Apple. Last night the senior product manager went on 4chan and got a great idea for a creative campaign.” I bet that’s how the Microsoft marketing clowns think. Fail on all grounds!”


I say kindly please do STFU. Now that’s a good chap.

(Song: Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home)

No comments: