advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, April 29, 2010

Overheard internet.

Because internet comments are cool, honest and sad. In an unedited B-roll, straight to your monitor kinda way...


I remember when cheerleaders didn’t dress like s l u t s. Look at them…..what a disgrace.
Eric Burr


I don’t know about you guys, but the one time I helped a Nigerian Prince out he gave me 2 million dollars and my own resort on the coast. Sometimes you just have to trust people. I think any email message containing the phrase “Western Union” should just be blackholed. I challenge you to show me an email with that phrase in it that wasn't somehow related to a scam.”
Invincible


really conflicted by this. it saddens me that the only companies that seem to succeed, are able to pull incredible technologies out of their asses, and change the world are evil empires that seem to run on the backs of terrified, burnt out workers (though likely brilliant and aptly reimbursed) under brutally repressive policies. ((do we know how Google runs?)) ahh america, the land that idolizes dysfunction, excess, self-destructive behavior, and ruthlessness -- and we still call them heroes. Business is war. Nice people finish last. The good die young. What type of world do we want to live in? slow-changing, contented, healthy mediocrity or dazzling, soul-frying, techno-worker hell? Hard call.”
designguybrown


@GBTactics F U CANADA IS AMAZING AT HOCKEY SO DONT BE SAYING WERE PUSSYIES U FAG ”
MultiSteelpanther


Sad day in america when the frenchies have bigger balls then our spineless liberal muslim loving government ”
TeddyRoosevelt


@pgame22 You are the worst kind of idiot because, unlike garden-variety idiots who keep shit to themselves, you might kill someone one day. I assume this isn’t the first time you’ve spouted this bullshit so, here, I’ve provided a nice quote for you. ‘Cars are not safe shelters, and as tornadoes can travel at more than 60 mph, you should not take the risk of attempting to outrun it.’”
trendon


Kick the shit out of him and then change the essence of a man. All in a days work for Steven.”
goat6inboots


im 21 years old and must say PSA's dont do sh*t. i had drinks with my parents when i was younger and have never abused. i learned about drugs through my parents and school and smoked weed maybe 3 times, and have decided it does nothing for me. i drink occasionaly and recreationly, but control it and havent smoked weed in at least 2 years. other than that i have done no drugs because i was taught about them. easy as that.”
kb1kb1


@That lightning bolt was like FUCK YOU PLANE! POW POW!”
rltw04

No comments: