advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

If fonts could talk.

“I'm Comic Sans, Asshole.” Think fonts don’t have feelings? They do, as this monologue clearly shows:

“Listen up. I know the shit you’ve been saying behind my back. You think I'm stupid. You think I’m immature. You think I’m a malformed, pathetic excuse for a font. Well think again, nerdhole, because I’m Comic Sans, and I’m the best thing to happen to typography since Johannes fucking Gutenberg.”

(read the rest...)

(Via: C-Monster.net)

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Tee-hee-hee.

"I'm some kind of generic blogger font. Easy on the eyes. Sans serif, so I'm a mod but I like to think I'm sort of hip too. I can give Helvetica a run for its money. I won't curse or say anything off color at the moment. But just wait ... just wait ..."