advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, July 19, 2010

“Just go deep and I’ll hit ya.”



In the head. How did I miss this? Why don’t you people tell me there was a Joe Montana viral for Sketchers. You know how much I like people getting hit in the head BECAUSE HEADS ARE NOT OUT. Here we have an honest to goodness hitadude from faraway viral, complete with final camera guy reaction shot. By the way, why is the field being cut if people are working out on it.

Yeah, I should probably stop now.

(Via.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw a variation of this during the broadcast of a real, live sporting event the other night. I guess it's an improvement over the Skechers spot where we only heard Montana's voice? -- Irene Done

Åsk Dabitch said...

You do obsess about people getting hit in the head. Remind me not to tick you off when there's a whip or a football nearby....