advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, July 16, 2010

“Let’s get out of here!”



How true those words are. Thanks to Steve for ruining my weekend. I had planned to tour Amesterdam canals with valley girl speaking, KFC chomping women. As the *original* poster (the person at the seeding agency behind the username) says: “Check this shark I filmed while I was cruising the Amsterdam canals on a canal bike with my friends!” People, those exclamation points ARE REAL!

Posted July 4th: 18,409 views. Old Spice final response spot posted less than 24 hours ago: 990,759 views. Check. Mate.

1 comment:

RFB said...

Hard to believe this got greenlighted by KFC. Amazingly bad acting from the first few lines, then throw in a couple of "shit", "Holy shit" and "Jesus" remarks for authenticity. Colonel Sanders is rolling over in his grave.