advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, July 26, 2010

Mel writes like...

















William Gibson? Who knew F-bombs could be so forward-thinking! Taking a few of Mel Gibson’s more colorful passages and plugging them into I Write Like yields interesting results. (Did I say a few?) Behold the quote that begat William:

“You f*cking offend me. And you don’t care about anyone but yourself, and your f*cking stupid f*cking failed career. And it's ruined us. Because you f*cking can't, f*cking, you wanted that dress? I can’t believe you asked for that. And the tickets, in the Lakers box? I got rid of the box, now nobody gets tickets because of you. I had to sell the motherf*cker!

A different one yields an ironic choice in feminist author Margaret Atwood:

“Yes you f*cking do, you go out in public and it's a
f*cking embarrassment to me. You look like a f*cking bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of ******* it’ll be your fault. All right? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time, with your fake boobs, you feel you have to show off in tight outfits and tight pants you can see your p**** from behind. And that green thing today was enough. That’s provocative. OK? I’m telling you. I’m just telling you the truth! I don’t like it. I don’t want that woman. I don’t want you! I don’t believe you anymore. I don’t trust you, I don’t love you. I don’t want you. OK?

Sadly, I was unsuccessful in my cut and paste attempts to summon Brecht. Should you feel like playing around, here’s a complete transcript of all his rants.

(Image.)

No comments: