Play the show now.
Thanksgivers we are. We get you in the holiday spirit with the curious origins of Thanksgiving and some pre-Christmas foreplay. Also, a full-sized rant about the new TSA body scans as we desperately try to reel the conversation back to tinseltown and the roots of the Christmas stocking. (Not what you learned in school! But probably even less true.)
Also in the confession booth: the worst Christmas presents we ever got. Email us yours.
Linkage side items:
- The alleged origins of the Christmas stocking.
- Muslims Wearing Things.
- Full-body scanarama! A gift from a grateful nation.
- There used to be two Black Fridays.
- Deep-fried Thanksgoodness!
- Watch out for fire though.
- TSA scanner man.
- Battle: Los Angeles.