advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, November 19, 2010

Overheard internet.

Yep, they said it...


I imagine this is what an American Apparel concept meeting for a new campaign reads like: ‘Okay. First tits, then ASS!’ -- ‘Genius!’” 
Anonymous


I’m with my old buddy Mark on this one. I know a lot of baby boomers. -- None of them like advertising. I'd go so far as to say it is their least favourite thing. -- Maybe that is because they are not the target audiences and therefore content (banks using cartoons for instance) is immediately irrelevant. -- But I think they are too long in the tooth to be told what to do in a proper ‘buy this fucker’ advertisement.
Robbie


Adcolor is the black version of the cannes festival nobody in the advertising community cares or knows about. I bet if u brought up adcolor in a publicis meeting you get a deer in the headlights look. So ironic. What does a adcolor award mean, when diversity #s are worse than they were in the 60s. Someone please enlighten me. adcolor= advertising for colored peoples award? I dont get it. People running that show must now they are pawns, but hey they are getting paid right?”
Anonymous


This is the ultimate in self-absorption. Humanity has found a way to severely limit it’s productivity by becoming interested in itself. And Terminator will now have no problem coming back to find someone and where he/she is because it’ll all be on their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
ezrashapiro


Oh yeah, this offends the delicate sensibilities of lawyers in training. Right.
Zando

No comments: