advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, June 24, 2011

Yeah, I’d app that.



So I got me this here iPhone... I NEED TO CATCH UP ON TOO MANY DAMN APPS. It’s been out for a while now but I saw Google Goggles demo at a Coke mobile summit today, along with some things they have in the works where they can pass the Goggles over an area in real life and see what was previously there. (It assumes you geotagged that area after you recorded already.) ... (Check out their search by voice feature with this clip.) Then there’s the flavor fo the month app Hipstamatic. After toying with it, and it may be an over statement, but where Polarid years ago allowed anyone to take pictures, this dam app will let anyone take an idiot-proof shot. Anything you shoot looks amazing... PERFECT FOR INDIE RECORD CD COVERS. Speaking of music, Shazam is the shit. NEVER MISS A SONG AGAIN.

No comments: