advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Overheard internet.

Yep, they wrote it...


Pardon us while we continue to remove all functionality from our website.”
DeathShrike


One nice side effect of having digital textbooks (in college) is it deals with the pesky second market for used books. One course, one book, one non-transferable license for the quarter. Sweet no more beer money after finals.
jahmed


I used to work at Fox News Channel, and I felt so bad about enabling Bush, enabling the fake war, enabling idiocy, that I began to take it out on those fucking magnets. To this DAY, when I see one on a car I can get near, I look left, look right (especially right) and pull the magnet off and throw it in the sewer.  Yeah, that was me asshold.
Anonymous

No comments: