advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Saturday, May 20, 2006

Gimme Your Stuff.

Cool concept from rikki down under. (No boomerang jokes either, ad bitches.) She started a blog where people can basically exchange care packages containing things local to the sender, mostly food, but any schwag will do. I just did one with someone in Austin in exchange for some East coast representin’ attitude. Here’s what I got in mine: barbeque and chipotle sauces, tex-mex cookbook, and my fav, religious-themed soap. That’s what I said. Soap with the baby Jesus.

Tags: , ,

10 comments:

Rikki said...

Asswards indeed :)
Glad you had a great swap, gotta love Lori!
Can you just add a sentence to this post describing what you have to swap? I've added you to the list :)

Anonymous said...

Gracias. See above.

Rikki said...

Ta :)
I'm jsut updating the site with your pics now so check back soon!

Rikki said...

Ps I changed the title of the last post so now your link in this post doesn't work (it wasn't on purpose...) the new link is: http://gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com
/2006/05/texasnew-jersey-gimmeswap-
complete.html
Man, I'm annoying :)

Anonymous said...

Link fixed. No worries mate!

Sorry, just saw a commercial for Outback Steakhouse.

;-p

Rikki said...

I went there when i was in Vegas, it was hilarious :)
I loved the 'Aussie' cheese fries... we don't have cheese fries here :)
It was all American Stuff with the prefix 'Aussie' and a can of Fosters next to it. But they do a good hunk of meat and I did love some of the names ('an outback ab-original'?). I stole a menu to show the kids at home :)

Lori Witzel said...

Bill, a news flash update: Willie Baronet now has Gooch.

I've asked him to document Virtual Gooch's travels in the Wasteland of Non-Jets-Ness.

Please go bug Willie to post on this, he just sold his ad agency and has too much time on his hands not to. Of course I'm buggin' him too.

http://williebaronet.blogspot.com/

Mmmmmmm, biscotti...

Anonymous said...

wanna trade some east coast representin' attitude for some singapore representin' attitude?

Anonymous said...

Yah, but I'd like to go through Riki's site to do it since she came up with the idea. Sound good?

Rikki said...

That's the spirit :)