advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, May 11, 2006

Random Stuff Friday.

Ok, trying out another way to sum up some of the madness encountered this week. As Beastie Boy Adam would say, “Hey, why is there a picture of Andy Kaufman there?” Because it’s random, that’s why. Then he’d get on tha mic and say: “Let...me...clear...my...throat!” Kick it:

Over at valleywag, they have the Snacky or Flacky contest running its final laps. Voted, but then stopped myself from using Blogalicious. Figured someone already invented it. Voila. ..... Over at Media Orchard, I may just have found what could be an idea for a new Fox reality show, apparently modeled after The Donny’s: When Egos Attack (the fun is in the comments section kids, trust me) ..... One of the flock here at MTLB, Maulleigh, has a depreciation of Comic Sans matched only by my disdain for Brush Script ..... And fucking Mack hit it dead-on right here with what makes a CD ..... For George, a fellow Brit Thomas Dolby speaks out on what makes Tom Cruise say the things he does ..... And because I’m in the mood to give stuff away, an easy one for the flock here: A FREE! That’s right, a FREE! mix CD to anyone who can tell me what the two very real brands were that my Seinfeld Fruitcake Creative Brief theory below referred to, and what the actual resulting creative was for each fake brief. (Hint: it may not have been a tangible ad either.) Post all your guesses in that thread and list the music genre you most listen to also. All correct guesses will have the vault to the MTLB music library opened for them. And fear not music freaks, I can bring it in pretty much any genre, from Monk to Moby to Metallica. And I will...*

*Dealer’s choice though. Some restrictions apply. All models may not be available at all locations. See retailer for rules. Do not use if you are pregant or are thinking about becoming pregnant while operating heavy machinery.

Tags: , , ,

No comments: