advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Saturday, September 30, 2006

Larry King, weekend edition.

Maybe it’s me, but I’m still having trouble installing Web 2.0...... Don’t know what the ad biz is complaining about with racial diversity, there’s lots of different people all over the world...... Could be a hunch, but I think they’ll have beer ads during halftime of this year’s Big Game..... Print it: Crispin is the new Fallon...... Is it me or does George Parker curse a lot?...... Odd man out, but I like those new Jettas that come with cameras to capture all those crashes...... Take it to the bank: Jerry Dellafamina is the adman’s adman...... The new Domino’s brownie spots remind me of a night in the Haight...... Am I the only one who thought Snakes on a Plane was LOL funny?...... Still not sure how they get all those words in blogs...... No matter what people say, Diet Pepsi machine is not an easy interview...... GOOD NIGHT, BOISE!

No comments: