advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, June 1, 2007

IFC’s bestest baddest movie moments.

As in, “I’m a mushroom cloud-layin’-motherfucker, motherfucker.” IFC put together the Top 31 movies for swearing and all around baddery–it’s a word. I just made it up, but it’s a word–and showed them all May. Good thing I’m all over that punctual thing, huh. I found this link weeks ago but then lost it, so there. Anyway, some of the choices have to be a joke, like Gone With the Wind. The top three seem to work though: Glengarry Glen Ross, Pulp Fiction and Clerks. And if you disagree with them, like IFC says, “Speak the fuck up on our message boards.” And if that’s not enough baddery for your bad self, then check out this collection of REALLY bad movie scenes so good it hurts. The Indian motorcycle stunt alone is worth the price of admission. (Suggest you keep speakers turned down though for the ‘random phrase’ scene.) Courtesy of Scott.

3 comments:

Thinking In Vain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thinking In Vain said...

Boondock Saints should be on there.

I don't know if "damn" in 1939 is enough to put it that high on the list.

dansinch said...

I literally just asked myself, "Why is KFC doing a baddest movie moments list?

Time to get the eyes checked...