advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, September 10, 2007

You shore about that?

Yeah, I had a wtf? weekend and I’m bringing that vibe into Monday morning. I like what Macy’s was shooting for here in a way, but maybe it’s trying too hard with Mr. Euro. (Click to enlarge copy nirvana.) Biggest problem for me though is where the hell is the url? Could’ve done a nice little funky microsite for this thing, especially if you can afford placement for a print ad in ESPN the mag. And a search at Macy’s only returns the product page. Curvecrush.com doesn’t even send me to Liz Clairborne’s site. Another missed opportunity but hey, the dolphins are cool.

Tags:

1 comment:

RFB said...

Yeah - Euro man a bit much - what's he doing with his right hand? And those pants!

But inclusion of an all wood Chris Craft gets points - and the woman's swimsuit scores well too.