advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, January 17, 2008

But wait there’s more.

Update: Bears link fixed, and like any decent brand, I stand behind my product. Have a few more on the house, just for your trouble.

The Berenstain Bears on advertising.
How not to do yet another Facebook tie-in.
Apostrophe abuse must be stopped now.
Say goodbye to unsightly satellite disks.
Who needs agencies when brands have YouTube.
Bose founder talks about everything but their quality ads.
Urology best practices marketing. (C’mon, when the hell else do I get to type that?)
Someone does remember Friendster.
Simple. Clean. Headache-free.
There’s a buzz in the air. You can smell it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could look at that apostrophe site all day. How sad.

Unknown said...

Good thing there's not an anti-parenthesis society (or they'd put me to death).