advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, February 8, 2008

Kids will be kids.

Copyranter had a link to one of the spots in this series for Hydro in Norway. (It’s for future engineering students.) The way they tap into how kids approach the grown-up world as nothing more than toys to play with is really fun. The payoff translates as “There are many young engineers—we can’t wait till they grow up,” but really, makes the point even without the translation. Definitely has more life than half the stuff from the Super Bowl.

3 comments:

Woody Hinkle said...

It took me a minute to figure out they were controlling the car (I don't speak Norwegian and I'm sort of stupid to begin with), but once I did, I liked it a lot. I agree that it's better than a lot of what was on the Super Bowl. Certainly a better concept that that stupid fire-breathing spot for Bud Lite. 9I may be in the minority here.)

Scamp said...

Funny funny funny!

No animals though.

A giant pigeon would have been a nice build.

Anonymous said...

You can NEVER go wrong with a giant pigeon.