advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

About your profile.

They wrote it. I’m just the messenger:

I
am the only person to ever make Chuck Noris cry.
can eat 7 hot dogs in one sitting.
like to drink a little too much and attend art openings, not in that order.
reunited Hall and Oats.
brought curling to America.
broke up the marriage of Cap


.................................
.................................

If you were a pirate, how would you avoid laughing when saying 'poop deck'?

Noah said, "I would of course pronounce the phrase with a French accent: The "Poo-epp" Deck. Plus I would only use the phrased during active pillaging when adrenaline is high." Krystal said "why should I avoid laughing, I'm not really a pirate!"

.................................
.................................

Married to Taliesin,(Alf)three children, one girl and two boys. All are married and have given us 14 lovely grandchildren.

I'm known as the White Witch of Wigan, as we run the Triple Moon Coven, here in Ince. Our favorite holiday is of course Halloween, and our house is very popular with the local kids! We fill the cauldron to the brim with sweets, so they all want to go the the witch's house tonight!

I love anything historical but mainly ancient Egypt. I also love painting, reading and floristry. I am doing my National in floristry at Leigh collage.

I love reading, watching TV, History, Egyptology, Floristry, painting, and sculpture.

I have a BA(hons) in fine art, HND in photography, and Btec in Floristry.


No comments: