advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, July 10, 2008

The war on pumps.



Not those. These. Even though I can’t find an actual credit anywhere, supposedly the driving force behind the amazing BASEketball, (the Zucker Brothers), now brings you the war on gas pumps. Produced for National Banana and NozzleRage.com, get ready to watch real authentic paid viral seeding in action as this clip just ‘happened’ to appear on Drudge, Breitbart and YouTube all at once. Yes it taps into consumer rage over high gas prices, but considering we get 40% of our oil from Canada, I wonder if the next one will have little flannel tuques on the handles. Eh?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What the heck is it about Canada that the lower 49 provinces can't seem to 'get'.

For the un-enlightened, and I suppose now I must include MTLB, the correct spelling is:

Tuque

Not TOOK, or TOUK.

(see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuque)

While you may not understand our slang - wait... we don't have much other than 'eh' - we do speak the same language. English.

Jesus.

(P.S. That's pronounced: hay-soos origin: California)

Anonymous said...

By Triumph’s hammer, I stand Tuqued. And being half-Canuck, I should know better. Rushed that post as I was headed out the door and grabbed the first thing I Googled.

Unknown said...

Snicker - It's all good. I'll still follow you on Twitter ;)

Keep up the great work on MTLB!