advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, September 4, 2008

Overheard internet.

Cool, honest or stupid—you decide.


classic movie, but the actual poker hands and analysis are really awful
– supwithbates
___________________

“'I’m for universal lawncare. C'mon government, mow my lawn.”
– badbanana
___________________

“I bet the Russians and Iranians are just pissing themselves in fear of Palin.”
– kevenseven

___________________

I don't think Eric Clapton deserve to mentioned when we talk about SRV.”
– Gandar9
___________________

I really have no idea who she is, or what movies she's been in. I see her on the tabloids at Vons and she looks hot, that's all I know. Now that she's coked out and doing hot lezbo action, now I'm interested. At least in my eyes, her career has just started. And yes, I know, I'm a sick pervert.”
– sample032
___________________

She is a washed up hag. Always has been overrated. Keep those nasty legs together. She follows the other liberal lemmings to the potentail downfall of the Western world.
– John G
___________________

“Triumph...one of the great ignored bands of the hair farmer era
– sitbadpup
___________________

“Um yeah...I concur. To hell with bird flu, stupid is gonna need a vaccine...stat.
– T.Allen-Mercado
___________________

“I now know what I would buy if I won the powerball. I love these little bastards. Have them run around the house and I'd chase them and force them to play songs from the Elder.
– billyrubin1970

No comments: