advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, September 29, 2008

“Stars don’t fade away, they just go to Lifetime.”



Or work in Ikea branded content. Easy to Assemble just came out with its second episode called Actors Anonymous. (This was the series I mentioned Previously with Illeana Douglas.) After watching the first two episodes, it’s clear Ikea will get what it wants out of this in terms of exposure since episdoe one already has 250+K views. Great cameos and the writing is funny. But looking through my UK Office/Larry Sanders jaded eyes, the performances by some felt a little too overplayed. (Hey, sue me, that’s just not how I like my actors to role, in a more mocumentary tone like Jane Lynch’s bit in the first episode above.) Worth checking out for the cameos alone.

Tags:

No comments: