advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, February 9, 2006

Larry King’s Super Bowl AD Review.

Just saw Jessica Simpson, and whatever Pizza Hut is putting in their dough, put me down for two . . . I may be old-fashioned, but guys in anti-bacterial protective suits are funny . . . Two words about GM on the catwalk: me-ow . . . That AOL spot with Orange County Choppers was amazing – who knew you could jump a bike that far? . . . Burger King musicals - I think they’re really onto something . . . Don’t know why Ameriquest got such a laugh – I once had a flight like that coming back from Toledo . . . Going out on a limb here, but Cavemen are the new black . . . The monkees of CareerBuilder are real – I’ve worked with them . . . Hey, Diet Pepsi, have my people call your people . . . I’ve said it before: when it comes to acting, Fabio can give Sean Penn a real run for the money . . . Hey Toyota, throw swimmies and a tube in a sport package and I’m buyin’ . . . This just in: those Budweiser horses can really play . . . Hey Emerald, if you’re listening: a Mr. Druid action figure for Christmas . . .

2 comments:

Chris said...

That was great!

Anonymous said...

Larry says thanks.

;-p