advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Saturday, May 20, 2006

It’s Monkey radio time people.

Freelance Fred talks about a lack of quality radio spots these days, save for the Real Men of Genius campaign. Now you already know the Monkey spots I swear by from R-west, but I was reminded of a funny radio spot they did also. Found it here, and it’s a great parody of those self-serving OnStar ads. The ones where what they should say is “Screw the towtruck - call my lawyer and send gauze. Now!”

Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh -- that was enjoyable. Thanks. I seem to have a vague recollection of a trunk monkeys tv spot that was also excellent.Comcast has tried to exploit the inherent humor of monkeys in one of their spots -- for the McAfee security stuff, I think. All aboard the Monkey train.

Anonymous said...

Yeah FF, the link above "...the Monkey spots I swear by..." may have the spot you refer to.