advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, October 27, 2006

How many blogs do you read each day?

Now that I’ve crossed over into official blog-obsession by reading all the blogs I can, I’m curious how many blogs people read each day. (And that can include visiting the actual blog or reading it via RSS feed, and also reading either the posts or comments on same, doesn’t matter).

I’m in the 15+ range looking to qualify for blogaholic status. Pathetic, I know. So take the poll below and see where you fall:

How many blogs do you read each day?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

UPDATE: So far, it’s clear: the majority of people responding need help because they’re reading too damn many blogs. My kinda people though. So keep it up gang. And for the rest yet to vote? Politicians everywhere suggest voting early, and often.

No comments: